Update – I finally fixed the website so we’re back in business.
In this episode I start out by describing my podcasting setup and then move on to more bass-like topics.
- Tina Caterina announces a bass recital in Georgia
- Patrick Neher announces The Arizona Bass Players Festival and Workshop
- There’s a review of the latest ISB publication “Bass World” as well as a review of Richard Davis’ book “Becoming an Orchestral Musician: A Guide for Aspiring Profesionals”.
- A section on jobs that are available internationally
- A section on buying and selling instruments – a special call for an instrument in the 2,000-3,000 euro range.
- Comments on some of the feedback that I’ve had about this podcast.
Plus a couple of sound clips from “The London Double Bass Sound”.